6 August 2013

No-Sugar Added Banana Muffins

I wanted to share a recipe I have for no-sugar added muffins. I have been using this one for awhile now, using Splenda as my sweetener. I love it for a base for muffins then add what ever other ingredients I have on hand that day.

 
The top pan I added raspberries and blueberries. The bottom pan I added some peanut butter chips.

post signature
 Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs
Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

2 comments :

  1. They look delicious..and easy to make!

    Thanks for linking up with It's a Mom's Life Link Up. I hope you'll join us next week too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erika,
      THey are delicious and very easy to make!

      I will definitely come link up again this week!

      Delete