2 July 2013

A Few Moderately Useless Things About Me

While so far, much of the blog topics have been about Palmer and all the exciting things going on in her life, I figured maybe it was time to spread the excitingness that is me! So, I give you a few moderately useless things about me:

1. I'm semi-addicted to Instagram. I love being able to edit the photos and of course, now I have the perfect little model!

2. Some of my favorite movies are the National Treasure and Da Vinci Code series. I have even started reading books with similar plots. I believe things that like actually happen!!!

3. I have a not-so-secret addiction to sugared 5 cent candies. Good thing I am able to control myself (most of the time)

4. My favorite drink is a big, ice cold glass of water

5. Someday, I want to take a photography class. I want a good DSLR camera to take photos with.

6. My favorite meal is turkey dinner. My second favorite is chinese.

7. A few summers ago I took a good spill while rollerblading with Leaf and now I am scared to do it!

8. Most days, I love my job(s). I can say, as a nurse, most days I actually enjoy going to work. I don't think a lot of people can say that.

9. I hate pretzels, but I love the blue bag of Munchies chips - I eat everything but the pretzels.


And now you can say you know just a little bit more about me, although it was all useless.

No comments :

Post a Comment