31 July 2014

Oh Hey, Friday {4} - July Favorites

With today marking a new month (can you believe July is gone already???), I wanted to pick out some of my favorite moments and photos of July.

one | Last weekend was the only one in July in which we were able to spend the whole weekend as a family; me, Mitchell and Palmer. We tried to take full advantage of the gorgeous weather! We took in the Farmer's Market, Broxburn Farm's and spending time outside. Check out more about it here.
I love this photo of the two of them. Both have genuine smiles! Priceless!
two | Palmer turned 18 months this month! I can hardly believe it! I was able to capture a few great shots of her in a mini 18 month shoot. Here are my two favorite photos. See the rest of her 18 month photos here!


three | Date night. For the first time in awhile, Mitch and I were able to get out for dinner and a movie sans baby. Of course it's nice to be able to do things with Palmer but it is equally nice to have date night, enjoying each other's company.


four | Playing in the water - whether its the splash park, sprinkler or the pool, we love it. Summer is one of the greatest times of year and we want to take full advantage of the hot sun. No better way to do it than by cooling off in the water! We have had a few spray park dates and many afternoons in the back yard! I talk about some playdates here.


five | This past week, Palmer and I went with a few friends to the petting zoo. Palmer loved it. She loves animals and was having such a great time feeding the goats! Check out the pics here!


P.S. Did you check out my guest post over on Ashley's blog this week?


What were your favorite July moments? Any plans for making great moments in August?

Thanks to these lovely ladies Karli//September Farm and Amy//The Farmer's Wife, for hosting the new Friday link-up!


And Rebecca// xoxo Rebecca
Also linking up with Lauren//The Lauren Elizabeth

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment