1 July 2014

Canada Day Festivities

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!!! We were treated to a beautiful day weather-wise today to celebrate 147 years of Canada.  Mitch and I both had to work today, but I was able to partake in a few activities at the park with Palmer and my mom when I got off work at 3.

The park was crowded, and unfortunately, there wasn't a whole lot of things for kids Palmer's age to do, but we were able to see some dogs doing agility stuff (which Palmer enjoyed - she loves dogs. She will point to every one we see and say "dog").


We enjoyed some free watermelon.


Smoothies.

And wandering around the park.

We came home to have a BBQ supper, play outside and enjoy the nice weather!


Happy Canada Day - a day to celebrate this beautiful country, including some of my favorites: the Rockie Mountains (which I can see almost everyday on my view to work), Tim Horton's, and free public health care!


Linking up with Ashley // Words About Waverly and Jess // Sadie Sky Boutique

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment