20 July 2014

{Currently} 1

I first want to thank Jenna for allowing me to be a part of her awesome link-up. I came across her blog not long ago, but I instantly became a fan. I love reading her posts - they are meaningful and so well written. I look forward to reading her posts when I see them pop up in my feeds. So, thank you, Jenna//A Mama Collective for letting me be a part of your inspiring blog!

Welcome to Currently, where we share with each other what we are Currently up to and let you share your post through the link-up below. We love this link-up, where we can make new friends and build community. I have been eager to join this link-up for awhile now!

JOIN US!

{Currently}
//thinking about// Palmer being 18 months old. July 21 marks her 18 month birthday! I cannot believe the time has gone by so quickly. We are that much closer to having a 2 year old, and she is heading towards the "terrible twos" in full force! OK, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, but it's close.

//dress//


//reading// I have a book out from the library that I've not yet started...I'm bad for that. I always have good intentions of reading but my plans usually fall through. I think this one will be good though.; What Alice Forgot. It was a recommendation from another blogger, although, for the life of me I cannot remember who!! (Sorry).


//listening to// Since I made it a goal to run 15km each week, I need some quality, up-beat tunes to keep me motivated. My playlist right now consists of (these are only a few):
(4) CAN'T HOLD US - MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS
Any others anyone can recommend???

//watching// With summer in full force these days, we don't watch too much TV, unless you count the constant humming of Bubble Guppies in the background.  One show I do watch regularly in the summer is Big Brother. I don't know why, but it sucks me in every time (I've even got hubby watching it with me the 3 days a week its on). There is something about the house guests and their dynamics that intrigues me; forcing me to keep watching week after week! Do you watch BB?


//thankful for// My career. As a nurse, not only do I get to go to a job I love, but it allows me to be home with Palmer often too and enjoy my other job, being a mama. Working full time shift work is sometimes difficult, but its also really great. I get to spend some days during the week with Palmer and when I am working the weekend, she gets quality daddy-daughter time.  I wrote this post about being a working mama a couple weeks ago and got really great feedback from it.



CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES

1. Link your Currently post below! Entries unrelated to the theme will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
A Mama Collective
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. *THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE* We are each here to encourage each other and build a community of women and friends. :) Comment on the blog post directly before yours to help support and get to know each other. If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up. Currently Collage 7.21

If you are interested in co-hosting, check out our Sponsor page or email Jenna at info(at)amamacollective(dot)com to get on the list!

Here’s the template for you to copy and paste and do a post as well — link up with us below!

Thinking about:
Reading:
Listening to:
Watching:
Thankful for:






No comments :

Post a Comment