3 June 2014

My Little Dancer

I love when Palmer dances.



 There are a few songs, that now matter when they come on, she will dance. Queue up Bubble Guppies, Sesame Street, and well, really anything!

She will even bop her head to the music in the car.

Its the sweetest thing ever.

I love Palmer's love for music. We were at the library on Friday for Rhyme Time (songs with actions for toddlers). Palmer was dancing and clapping and laughing the whole time.

There was one point, she was sitting in my lap and looked up at me - the look in her eyes was priceless, like "Mom, I'm having the best time ever!"

I hope she will always be her dancing, little care-free self!

Sadie Sky Boutique
Linking up with Ashley // Words About Waverly and Jess // Sadie Sky Boutique


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment