21 June 2014

17 Month Old Palmer

I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but I actually cannot believe that we are at month 17 already! We have a 17 month old! Where on earth did the last 17 months go? When did my sweet little Palmer turn into a little kid? This whole parenting thing is just a whirlwind of adventure!

I don't have a lot of new things to say. I'm mostly just in awe of how smart our little Palmer is. Everyday she amazes me more and more. Everyday there is something new she will do that just blows my mind away. Everyday my heart swells bigger and bigger for our sweet little girl.

I will do a bigger post for 18 months, but for now, here are some photos of Palmer at 17 months!

















  



|| headband || shoes (similar) || top || pants ||

And of course, we can't forget her little buddy, #thebelovedmrelephant





post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment