10 September 2013

Slow Cooker Chili

Now that fall is near, and cool weather is creeping up on us, I decided to make some chili!

To make this chili, you will need the following:
ground beef and/or turkey (this half of a Costco sized beef) browned
1 can brown beans
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can kidney beans or other beans of choice
1 onion diced
banana peppers to taste
celery chopped
garlic to taste (optional)
chili powder to taste

Now, I know this is not the best recipe ever in regards to measurements, but usually when I make chili, I just put stuff in until I think it's enough or until the crockpot is full...

But, put all the above ingredients in your crockpot, set to low for 8 hours, and walk away!



post signature
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment :

  1. Looks yummy! I loooove the crock pot! Such easy cleanup and the food has great flavor :)

    ReplyDelete