13 September 2013

5 on Friday

Another week of linking up with Darci and the girls for 5 on Friday...
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
We got the scans of Palmer's head for her Starband Helmet done this week. We will get the helmet back to us from Florida in a couple weeks, then we will start the road to fixing her head shape. You can read about her Positional Plagiocephaly and the journey here.


I picked up these EOS Chapsticks at Costco the other day and I love them! They are great flavours, feel nice on your lips, and just look plain cool!

We are heading out to Saskatchewan this weekend to visit some family and go camping. There will be several firsts for Palmer this weekend, so stay tuned to hear all about it!! :)



Our little Palmer is going to be turning 8 months next week. I can hardly believe it! Where has the time gone?  I am already getting my blog post ready for her 8 month update next Saturday.
I can't believe these pictures of our once crooked-nosed, tiny little baby girl were taken nearly 8 months ago!


With fall just around the corner, I am wanting to do some Fall-inspired decorating around the house and outside. What are your favourite fall decorating ideas?? I'd love to get more inspiration!!!




post signature
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments :

  1. Hi there, new to your blog via 5 On Friday. You little girl is so cute. The EOS chapsticks are the best. I have been using them for sometime now. Hope you have a great weekend camping and spending time with family.

    As per the fall decorations I really like those painted pumpkins. I found some fabric pumpkins on Pinterest that I am going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Palmer will rock that helmet and be the most stylish little girl in town! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Growing up, my dad and brother and grandfather used to take a trip to Saskatchewan every summer to fish and to help build cabins at some resort. Brings back so many memories just hearing the name :)

    ReplyDelete