12 December 2014

That Friday Post: Stocking Stuffers

How is it Friday again? The week just flew by, but that's OK with  me, because it means I get 3 days off!!! AND, we are that much closer to Christmas! YAY! And, with that being said, I will get on to my 5 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for myself!

one | EOS Soft Coconut Milk. This stuff is seriously my favorite chapstick EVER! I recently discovered it and seriously, its the bomb! Smells AH-MAZ-ING!

two | Essie nail polish, I'm loving all these colors below. Essie has to be my favorite nail polish brand and they have any color imaginable! 

three | This Urban Cowgirl Designs infinity scarf. I have been swooning over it since she first posted it on facebook.   

four | A set of stud earrings, like these ones from Aldo. I have honestly been wearing the same ones for, well, a long time. I don't wear dangle earrings because I don't want to wear them to work, but a new pair of studs would be perfect!

five |  Some Moroccan Oil Shampoo. This is my favorite stuff ever, and I have sadly, run out. Maybe Santa will have known that already?!?

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment