14 December 2014

Currently

T H I N K I N G   A B O U T   How quickly time is passing. We were just talking today about how fast the last 4 years have gone. It has been 4 years since we got married then it was just a whirlwind of events and now, here we are, just one short month away from having a two year old. It hardly seems like that much time has passed at all. Yet, it seems like we have been this way for a long time and I can barely remember life without Palmer or not being married. Its funny, isn't it, how you can feel like your life is speeding by yet barely remember what is behind you. 




 E X C I T E D   A B O U T   The holidays. They are certainly in full swing around here and I couldn't be happier. We spent our evening driving around, with our hot chocolate in tow, looking at Christmas lights around the city. Some of them are amazing; like I have never seen before. 
Hot Ccocolate and a side of marshmallows!


Although I have to work over Christmas, I know it will be amazing. Palmer will be the centre of attention and we will all love it! I am really looking forward to spending time with our families over the holidays.

W A T C H I N G   The final season of SOA. I think we are the only ones left on the entire planet to have not watched all of season 7! We ended up buying it on iTunes and are watching it with AppleTV. I am very interested to see how the series ends...I can't wait to find out!



L O V I N G   That Palmer is actually understanding about potty training!!!! Seriously, we have gone 3 days nearly diaper free at home and this girl is killing it! A few little dribbles here and there, but she gets it! Yes, shes been a bare bum running around the house, but if it means she is going to be potty trained soon, I am all for it. Any useful hints from you diaper-free mamas out there??

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment