28 June 2013

Friday - Our Week In Fabulous Photos

A few photos of our week...


We sat outside


had naked naps


Went for lots of walks with Leaf


had some more naps, pantless


more walks...


ate some yummy food


smiled


took far too many pictures with Mommy


Visited my little buddy Kinsley


got so grown up that I can hold my own bottle


Hung out with cousin Colton


played outside some more


gave Leaf a bath with the hose





watched Leaf play fetch
watched Leaf have a "swim" after playing fetch


Played with Leaf in the grass


played in the grass, sitting up like a big girl




more pictures with Mommy


ate my toys

2 comments :

  1. I love the picture of Leaf in the pool!!! HAHAHA He's WAY too big!! Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! The pool was full before he got in, but as soon as he sat in it, it all overflowed!

      Delete