15 August 2014

Oh Hey, Friday

one | We are heading down to Whitefish this weekend for a nice mini vacation. It'll be nice to get out of Lethbridge and into the mountains. Whitefish really is gorgeous. Its a quaint little mountain town with all kinds of outdoor activities for both summer and winter. We often go once or twice a year, but we are hoping to start heading down more often.




The place we are going to be staying at is a little "guest house" cabin on a family farm. It's a short 5 minute drive to downtown but you are peacefully hidden away among the forest (or so I've read anyways). They provide you with fresh eggs in the morning to cook up for breakfast. There are animals roaming around which Palmer will LOVE! They have horses, lambs, dogs, chickens. The reviews on the place are great and say we won't be disappointed. I think it'll be a great place to stay. And we all know how much Palmer loves animals (see photos here), so I think it will be great!



two | I picked up The Fault in Our Stars from the library for our trip. I picture myself sitting out on a chair in the morning, drinking some coffee while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of forest and mountains, maybe while Palmer is watching the animals. I've been wanting to read this book since I saw the movies previews. Anyone else read this? Seen the movie? (I've not, but I hear you'll go through a box of tissues for sure)
 

three | Palmer is turning into the sweetest little girl. I did a post the other day about a special moment we shared this week. Read it here.


four |  I'm kinda excited to do some fall clothes shopping for both Palmer and I. We can usually find some really great deals down in The States. I'm swooning over some of the toddler fall stuff out right now. I've resisted the urge to buy anything though so I'm hoping we can score some great stuff there.

five | And last but not least, I was a feature blogger over at BlogHer this past week. Super exciting. It's pretty cool to be recognized among thousands and thousands of posts!! I'm grateful for the site featuring my post on how life changes with a toddler! I write things that are on my mind and I'm excited to know that others like to read what I've written!!



LINKING UP WITH


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment