24 November 2015

Cute Local Small Shops

One thing I really love about small shops is that you can find some really great, unique stuff. There are so many small shops out there on Instagram and Etsy but some of my favorites are local, which is even better. With the Canadian dollar being what it is, no better time to shop locally than right now!


URBAN COWGIRL & CO
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
We have talked about this one many times before and that's because we LOVE it. Urban Cowgirl is a local shop with the cutest pieces ever! Linnden makes infinity scarves for kids and adults (with a new prints just released Monday!), top knot headbands (which Palmer wore a lot of), and cute bows that can be put onto either a soft nylon headband or a clip. I absolutely adore the headbands for little Charlie. They stretch to fit any size kid head and they don't leave that horrible imprint like many headbands do. And the bows...too sweet. She has the cutest prints that choosing just a few is really hard!






4FOLD SLOUCHY BEANIES
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
Another small shop that we have recently started to love is 4Fold Slouchy Beanies, a brand new work-from-home company. Liat has the cutest prints, you will find something for everyone in your family, and with the very reasonable prices, there's no reason not to! I am a sucker for a kid in a slouchy beanie. Too cute!





MACEY & CO
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
I was attracted to this small shop because it was the first time I had seen this style of leather mini bows before and I couldn't help myself. This company is based out of BC (so almost local) and has stylish handmade headwraps and headbands for babes of all ages! The headbands area also made with the soft, comfy nylon so I have no worries about it on little Charlie's head. She can also put the bows on clips, which I love for Palmer.


What are some of your favorite small shops?? I love finding new ones!

No comments :

Post a Comment