1 September 2015

Fall Favorites For The Kiddos

I'm not sure about you guys, but this pregnant lady is about ready for Fall to come around. And with it being September 1st today, I feel OK talking about it. We have had a very hot, dry summer and I am looking forward to some slightly cooler temperatures. Plus, how can you not be excited about all the great Fall fashion out there?

So, to get me in the Fall spirit, I'm sharing some of my favorite Fall looks! I have to say, Old Navy is killing it in the Fall fashion department, and you can never go wrong with killer sales either!


one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight


And, because we don't know if this little babe is a boy or girl yet, I cannot go crazy on baby clothes just yet, so I will settle for window shopping!

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine

No comments :

Post a Comment