22 July 2015

My New Glasses

I recently had the opportunity to work with Firmoo.com to choose a pair of glasses for review. I have to say, I was a little skeptical at first. I haven't ever been a fan of trying on glasses as there are not a lot that fit the shape of my face that I actually like, so ordering online, without seeing what they will actually look like was a little worrisome for me. I was pleasantly surprised when I received mine in the mail! Not only did they fit, they looked great!



Firmoo has a lot of options for glasses with plenty of new daily deals. Their site gets updated everyday with new stuff, so finding the right pair shouldn't be hard. What I loved about the whole online thing was that I could upload a photo of my face and "try on" the glasses before placing my order. This gave me a much better idea of how they might look. 

Each pair of glasses has their measurements (frame/lens height and width, length of arm, as well as the bridge width). I found this to be SUPER helpful with my decision. I basically just measured the glasses I already had and compared them to the sizes they had listed for theirs. 

I chose to use my prescription to order mine, and filling out the form was simple too. I could have not done my prescription strength and just used them as an accessory, but I thought with a new babe coming soon, I won't always have the time or energy, or wakefulness to put my contacts in everyday. 

My whole experience with Frimoo has been great. I will definitely be ordering from here again. Not only are their glasses stylish, but they are super budget friendly, AND, if you click this link, it gives new customers a 15% off discount to use on frames sitewide! How awesome is that?

No comments :

Post a Comment