19 February 2016

That Friday Post

It seems like these are the only posts I am writing these days. Its like bam, all of a sudden its Friday again...I don't have a lot to say, so I will share some photos.

1.  Sister hugs. Need I say more???


2. Charlie has been sleeping great lately. I find she sleeps best on her side like this. And, isn't it just so cute; the way she has her hands folded together, and those cheeks!!!


3. We got the cutest romper in the mail this week from Archers and Antlers and Charlie looks too cute in it. I will share my review and more photos soon!!!


4. I know I have talked about how great my friends are, but its even more great that they enjoy working out too. Its always nice to workout with friends and the friendly competition makes it even better. I always feel like I push myself a little bit more when I have friends with me. And, if you have been to a BodyPump class at GoodLife, then you know that that extra little push is just what you need to make it through the workout!


5. This photo is a pretty typical morning around our house. Palmer eats Cheerios and Charlie watches, probably with a little envy.


This weekend, I hope, will be one for the books! Mitchell is done school after being away for 7 weeks! Can I get a WOO HOO!!! SO, I'm sure there will be lots of daddy cuddles and family time! What are your plans for the weekend??

No comments :

Post a Comment