27 March 2015

That Friday Post

Wow, it's sure been awhile since I did one of these. Life is seriously crazy, exhausting, so much fun, all at the same time, leaving very little time for me on here!I am literally in bed at 8:30 every night (and I don't really mind!)  So, while I have few spare minutes, I will share a few things!

ONE
 I have been reading this book. I have never laughed out loud like this at a book before. I picked it up at the library a few weeks ago, and just a few nights ago began reading it! Seriously, it's too funny!!! Read it!

She has a blog too, and I should probably start reading it! I'm sure its just as funny as her book!!

TWO
 This week, my friend Tawnya posted this post about how to get better photo of your kiddos! So, I followed her guidelines and snapped these photos of Palmer, using natural light and capturing her in her everyday moments! 





THREE
 I'm going to share a few of my favorite reads from the past week. I haven't had much time to do blog reading the past little while, but these ones I really liked!



FOUR
 This week is Palmer's last week of gymnastics. I have to say, she has come a really long way from when we first started it 2 months ago. This girl can jump, roll, and hang like the best 2 year old gymnast out there! Unfortunately, we missed the sign up deadline for the next session, so we will be back at it in the Fall. 



FIVE
Have you entered the giveaway for some cute leggings from Happy Campers Kids Clothing yet?? Check out this post for details on how to enter. And, like THIS instagram post for an entry!

Happy Weekend Everyone! And don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the Saturday Spotlight. We took a break last week, but we are back this week, and can't wait to read all your great posts!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment