19 March 2015

Healthy Apple Oat Bites

I am all about easy when it comes to food. I don't particularly enjoy cooking, but I do LOVE eating! So, finding quick, easy, healthy recipes are key in our house. I am a fan of apples dipped in peanut butter so when I stumbled across a post on Pinterest, I knew I had to make these!! 
These Healthy Apple Oat Bites are full of delicious healthy ingredients.



1 apple, cored and cut
2 cups of rolled oats
1 cup of natural peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)

Optional:
shredded coconut
honey or maple syrup to taste

Combine all ingredients in food processor. If you find the mixture to be too wet, add more oats. Roll the mixture into balls and put in fridge for 30 minutes. These freeze well too for a snack later!



No comments :

Post a Comment