9 October 2013

What We Did Wednesday

It's been awhile since i have done a What We Did Wednesday update....
Being back at work fulltime has left me with little time with my family, which has left me with no time for blogging.

But, having the week off, and Palmer napping talking to herself in her crib, has left me with a small window of time to attempt to get one done!

Today, Palmer is sick. For the first time in 8.5 months.

Snotty nose.

Coughing.

Mean diaper rash (sorry...)

Just wants to be held and cuddled all day (which I am OK with).'

I swear her nose is like a faucet. And, she hates having it wiped!!!

I thought I could contribute her yucky nose to teething for the past couple of days, maybe in denial of her being sick. Mitch and I were both sick for a couple days (mine is still lingering). What was I thinking not thinking she would get sick too?

So, today is a wear your scrubbiest clothes, don't comb your hair, haven't had time to look in the mirror kind of day.


Good news though, is Grandma is coming today, so there is one more person to share the cuddles today!



Other than cuddling a sick baby today, we are just getting a few things done around the house today: laundry, paint touch-ups, and a whole lot of lounging around!


post signature
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment :

  1. Awww, poor girl! Tessa just got over her first cold too...no fun! I was just like you - thought the runny nose was teething...that's exactly how she was just before the first two popped...then when the coughing started I knew it was a little more than just teeth to blame... :( Hope she gets better quickly!

    ReplyDelete