8 April 2016

That Friday Post

It's been awhile since I have posted, so I'm using my way back in with a simple Friday five post!

One: 
I am finally starting to feel like myself again. Sunday evening I came down with a chest cold, loaded with fever, chills, headache, etc. It was awful. And finally yesterday, I was nearly back to myself! Grandma came to visit and help out with the girls for a couple days while I caught up on some rest!!

Two:
I am starting Operation: Charlie Sleep Through The Night!!! because I am finding her sleeping patterns are just getting worse. We started off so beautifully, sleeping through the night at a very early age, and by around 6 weeks, she was doing 12 hour stretches. This all stopped at around 4.5 months, and it has continued to be a rollercoaster since then. Any favourite methods or techniques you all have? I'm all ears!


Three:
We got the sweetest kimono from Urban Cowgirl & Co this week, and I can't get over how adorable it is on Palmer! It's so soft, and flowy, and the colours are perfect for summer! AND, I got a matching mama one! Palmer and I will be twinning this summer! #winning



Four:
This week, Charlie started sitting up on her own, completely unsupported without tipping over! Girlfriend is growing so fast, and I can't believe we've hit 6 months already!

Five:
I have nothing else to say really, so Happy Weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment