29 April 2016

Finally, a Friday Post

I've been really bad at keeping this up lately. Again, I blame our lack of Internet!! It's been pretty gloomy here the past week, but it's suppose to warm up significantly this week! I can't wait for flip flops and tanks again. Actually, who am I kidding, that's my usual wardrobe as soon as there is no snow. Anyways, here are my Friday 5. 

One: Charlie girl turns 7 months tomorrow! Where did the last 7 months go?? This little lady has been working on cutting her first tooth, but she's doing it so well. A little Advil before bed and it all seems to be good.

Two: Palmer started her dance class this week. Its more of a 'move to the music' rather than teaching them dance, but it's good for her to be in a more organized group, plus she loves it. And, the little girls look so cute doing it!! She also starts soccer next week. She and I are both looking forward to that! 

Three: we have been enjoying some really beautiful walks around here! There are a lot of off leash trails for the dog, and done really great paths walking right along the river. 


Four: I am loving these pretty teething necklaces from The Vintage Honey Shop. I'm a brand rep for this quarter, so use my code ALYCIALOWE for 10% off your order! There are so many colours and patterns to choose from, and I love that they look like jewelry and not just a teething necklace! Go check them out!! 

Five: are you on snapchat??? It has quickly become one of my favorite forms of social media!! I love that you can be funny and real and not have to be "perfect" like Instagram!! Add me! @crazilynormal 

No comments :

Post a Comment