24 May 2015

Bumpdate: 18 Weeks

It's hard to believe that I am nearly halfway through this pregnancy. It seems to just be flying by. That's probably because life with a toddler is a whirlwind and I never know whether I am coming or going!



HOW FAR ALONG: 18 weeks (on Friday May 22)

ABOUT BABY:  Baby is approximately the size of a sweet potato, measuring about 5.6 inches long and 6.7 ounces. 

SLEEP: I've been sleeping better that I was. I am now back to sleeping through the night most nights, which is perfect. But this whole past week, I have been dozing off on the couch between 9am and 10am while Palmer watches Dora or Sesame Street. 

SICK OR QUEASY: These feelings are mostly gone now! WOO HOO! The odd time I feel nausea but it's much better than it was. 

MOVEMENT: Still feeling little flutters in there. Have not been able to feel movement on the outside yet. I'm sure once that happens, Palmer will start to understand that this baby is a little more real.

CRAVINGS: Fruit. All the fruit. Like some fresh, cold oranges. So delicious. I am loving that it is warm out and fruit is fresh. And watermelon. Yes please! 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Not yet. I have been wearing mostly leggings and my regular shirts. I think I am going to have to purchase a pair or two of maternity shorts though, because my regular ones are certainly not going to fit me for the summer! I think this summer will be all about leggings and maxi dresses! I have my eye on this one. And, I won a $60 gift card to Preggo Leggings on Instagram last week, so I scooped up 2 leggings and a shirt for super cheap! Score!






No comments :

Post a Comment