26 January 2014

Palmer Turns One





Yesterday, we celebrated Palmer's first birthday with a party! I had been stressing out about it for awhile, trying to think of all the things I needed to remember to do before the big day! Turns out, I didn't need to think about it as much as I did. Everything turned out great. Aside from missing out on a few people, everything turned out as I hoped.

I set up the decorations the evening before, which gave me more time in the morning to prep food and ice the cupcakes. 


We had my family and a few of Palmer's little friends there. 






Palmer had a great time playing with her friends, and opening her gifts! She certainly was a spoiled little girl yesterday!





We stripped her down to a diaper and let her go to town on her giant cupcake. 


I think she may have enjoyed it! :)


Even though Palmer was battling the tail end of a cold, she had a good time!! 
She is one loved little girl!







post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment