17 April 2015

Saturday Spotlight: Volume 15

Welcome back to the Saturday Spotlight!
Featured Posts This Week:


You Know You're A Stay At Home Mom When on Seven Graces
Fun and Fabulous Mother and Daughter Date Ideas on Teacher by Trade, mother by Nature
Shit! I Sound Like My Mom on Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Things My Toddler Says on Illy Who

Thank you to everyone who linked up this week!
For those who were featured feel free to grab some bling for your blog :)
Saturday Spotlight


If you're new to the link up and wonder how you can be featured, it's simple!

1. Grab a button and display it in your post or somewhere on your blog, this will help bring more participants and give me a better chance at featuring GREAT content and finding new bloggers to follow.

2. Link up any post (or posts) from the past week. All kinds of posts welcome :)

3. Read and comment on at least one other linked up post. I really want for this link up to be a place where you can find and interact with new bloggers alike!

4. If you would like the chance to be a guest host for a week, email me at mitchalycia.lowe@gmail.com with the subject GUEST HOST

I hope to build community through this link up and look forward to getting to know you.

*Disclaimer: by linking up you give permission for your images to be featured on the Saturday Spotlight. All images will be credited to you of course.


So what are you waiting for? Grab the button and link up your best post(s) below!
Saturday Spotlight

No comments :

Post a Comment