7 February 2017

A Great Gift for the Man in Your Life with JORD

*Disclaimer: This JORD watch was gifted to me in exchange for this post. As always, all opinions are my own.*

When JORD reached out to me to review one of their beautiful wood watches, I jumped at the chance to pick one out for my husband. Wood watches have such a unique look to them, so I knew this would be the perfect piece to add to his winter wardrobe.



The watch arrived in the beautiful wooden box, tucked away on a cute little pillow bed. I am a sucker for pretty packages, and JORD definitely did not disappoint. The watch itself was exactly what I pictured, and more. Together, we ended up choosing the Conway in Dark Sandalwood and Burgundy. I love the darker tones of the wood, and the burgundy, although not a typical colour for my husband to choose, compliments the dark wood perfectly. 




Immediately, my husband commented how light the watch was compared to his heavy metal ones, making wearing it effortless and a great gift for any man in your life. And with so many different styles and colours of men's watches to choose from, you are sure to find one to match any personality.  For the quality and style, these watches are at a very great price point too. 





Lucky for one of you, JORD has offered a $100 credit giveaway for you to choose your very own JORD watch! Click HERE to enter the giveaway!


  


No comments :

Post a Comment