11 February 2015

Shop Spotlight: Urban Cowgirl Designs

If you've been following me at all over the past year and a bit, you will have seen these Urban Cowgirl Designs headbands in multiple photos (see here and here). Urban Cowgirl Designs is a local shop who creates the most beautiful top knot headbands and infinity scarves. If you haven't already, you MUST go check her out!

She integrates modern prints with fabulous design for the best product around! And, how cute is her packaging? A total eye catcher. You can definitely tell she puts love and passion into what she does!



Linnden reached out to me a while ago to offer Palmer some new knotted headbands from her 2015 collection. Of course we accepted. These headbands are the softest, cutest things. Palmer wears them almost daily. I love the way they fit and I love they way they look!





I promise you, once you have tried her stuff, you will become obsessed! Make sure to follow her at the links below for the latest updates and the newest prints! You won't regret it!!

AND!!! There's more! Linnden has graciously offered all my readers 20% off for a week starting today with the code:
CRAZILYNORMAL

U R B A N   C O W G I R L   D E S I G N S


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment