3 October 2014

It's Friday Again!!! (but that means nothing to me this week!)

Well, another week has come and gone, but Friday this week means nothing to me. I`m still scheduled to work all weekend long. Nights nonetheless which makes enjoying time on the weekend even more difficult. But all I have to do is make it through these next 3 night shifts and then I get my next 2 weekends off!!! YAY!.

Now, on to my 5 Friday things.

| one |  It has become quite chilly here these past couple days, like we skipped right over Fall. It even snowed the other night and today it has dipped below 0 degrees! But, I'm loving Palmer's warm outdoor gear, like this jacket. She got this one last year but now it fits her just perfectly, and she has the sass to go along with it!


| two | This picture.

It still makes me laugh every time I read it. Palmer is definitely "The Rod" and after seeing this, I just laugh now.

| three |  I tried my very first every Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks this past week, and I have to say, it did not at all live up to my expectations!!!  I was expecting this little drop of heaven in my mouth and it was far from it! It tasted like I was drinking pumpkin puree from a can. Ugh. Not my idea of a good drink!


| four |  I have finally convinced Mitch that getting a new set of family photos is a great idea, now he just needs to go get a haircut and we are golden. I am trying to decide on a colour sccheme for our clothing. I don't want us all too matchy-matchy, but similar enough that we all jive well! What are some of your favorite colours for family photos???  I have an idea in mind...I'll share in another post.

| five |  Stay tuned for next week. I have teamed up with a great Canadian company for a nice little giveaway!!! So, check back early next week to enter!!!!

Happy Weekending Everyone!!!


my link-ups here

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment